Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Evan!!!!


Today my baby is 2 years old!!! I can not believe it, the time has gone by way too fast. He is such an adorable boy...don't get me wrong he has a temper, but then all that is melted away by his dimples. This boy has been such a joy to our family. I love to watch him grow and learn. Right now he is really interestd in copying Dallin, no matter what he says or does, it is kind of funny. I think Dallin is probably his hero, but Dallin doesn't think like that. Evan is my cuddle baby, he loves to hold my hair and loves to be held when he wants to be held. At this age some of his favorite things to do are: run, jump, dance, copy words, eat (he is a social eater like his mommy), drive the car or anything with a steering wheel, play in the sand, climb up ladders and playstructures at the park and go down slides. He is such a sweet boy and we love him a ton!!!! Happy Birthday Evan!!! We love you!

8 comments:

The Van Boerum Family said...

Happy birthday Evan...we will celebrate when you get back, anything to eat cake!!! You are such a cutie pie!!!

Melissa said...

What a cute boy. Happy birthday to Evan!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Wow, the big two years old!! What a cutie!

Perry Bunch said...

Happy Happy Birthday Evan!! Thanks for coming and playing with us this week. Love having you. You are so darn cute. Love that smile.

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Happy birthday again sweet boy. Grandma loved those kisses she got last night and this morning before work...can't get enough of them. And as a bonus I got kisses from my "angel" Dallin too. I just love having you all here with me and I'll see you soon (on Saturday). And I agree he can get away with anything with those dimples (up to a point of course lol). Love you.

ckkg said...

i was thinking his bday was coming up because i remember he and kai being really close in age! he is ADORABLE! you gotta love 2-year-olds, right?! they are the sweetest, WILDEST things!

Great-Grandma said...

Sorry Evan, I didn't get your Happy Birthday to you. Sooooooooo, Happy Birthday late and I'll see you this weekend. Love you all so much.

AJsGirls said...

He is so, so, so big! Lost so much of his baby looks. :(