Friday, August 21, 2009

Full moon, gravitational pull of the moon....


is something crazy going on....if NO then why oh why is my littlest monkey (aka Evan) waking up at 6:30am everyday!!!???!!! It honestly drives me crazy, I hear him get up and then crawl out of his crib and open his door!! I am not a morning person and I have no idea why he is getting up so early. Dallin one morning tried to get up at 5:45am-can you imagine??!! All I have to say is that there better be some solar or lunar event that is causing this hiccup in our daily routine! I hope it goes back to normal soon!

(oh and I will post the rest of the summer soon-hopefully)

7 comments:

AJsGirls said...

Hey - it gives you more time to blog! :)

The Anglesey Family said...

I love that picture of Evan!!!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

He is looking a little tired...black circles under his eyes so maybe he'll get tired enough to sleep in. Here's hoping so for his sake and your sanity. Love you. Hang in there.

The Van Boerum Family said...

Ahhhh, that is the worst and you know I am not a morning person either! It seems like it is some right of passage for every little one to go through and we just have to deal with it!!!

Jessica said...

Noah did the same thing for about 3weeks. I killed me! Then he just all the sudden went back to normal. Weird kids!! =)

ckkg said...

lol! what a funny post! not at all funny about the early mornings, though. i am soooo with you on that one. if/when kai wakes up early, it is like torture! but then again, tay wakes up pretty early these days too. ughh! can't wait for your summer update!

E n D said...

Hey April,

Good to hear from you. Yes, we are back in Utah! Next time you're in town, let us know!
Your boys are growing up so fast and they are darn adorable! Can't wait to see pics from your Lake Powell vacation!