Friday, July 31, 2009

A slight nudge!

I was slightly nudged tonight that I need to update my blog. I think sometimes when you get soooo behind it just seems too overwhelming, but I will do my best!!! Summer has gone by in a flash and a lot has happened. The next blog I do will be our annual (when we make it) Lake Powell trip-lots of pictures to go through, so I will work on it!! Here a couple of random pic's of the boys!


Smores at home!! We had all the fixin's so we made them at home! Couldn't you just eat the boys up!


Want some? Do you see his hair-it was a bit long...


so daddy and helper Dallin cut it.


Evan fell asleep on Scott's lap while he was getting his hair cut. It was too cute!


Look at my big boy!

7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!
You will thank me someday....I promise! I asked my girlfriend the other day, "how do you have time for blogging with 5 KIDS!" She blogs almost everyday! And she told me that the only reason why she blogs is to keep a family journal....So, April....You can think of blogging as doing your genealogy!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

I can eat those boys up with or without chocolate; although, the chocolate faces look yummy.

Alice Jane said...

Your boys are so cute. You guys did good!

Cara said...

Those little guys are so dang cute! I'm very impressed that Evan fell asleep while getting his hair cut...he must have been tired! Wish my girls would fall asleep instead of wrestling with me when I do their hair. lol

RR said...

oh my goodness..APRIL. You look great. It was so good to hear from you. Wow..I'm guessing you live in California. How is your family? Do your parents still live in Washington? Keep in touch

ckkg said...

love homemade smore's! those are the best! i have never heard of a kid falling asleep during a hair cut! your hubby must have magic hands! your family is seriously just adorable!

Great-Grandma said...

What's not to love - the boys are so cute, the smores just add to the sweetness. The hair cut is great and good job Scott.