Thursday, June 18, 2009

Picture Overload! BEWARE!

On May 22nd my wonderful grandma celebrated her 72nd birthday and wanted to celebrate it at the Happiest Place on Earth,a.k.a, Disneyland! Although the whole fam couldn't make it, we had a great time! We did a lot of walking that first day-and grandma you did awesome!!!! We had a great time with Great Grandma/Grandma Perry, Aunt Sue and Grandma Perry/mom. I don't know what it is, but I love Disneyland, it really is a magical place for me. Maybe that is because I grew up going there, all I know is that I love it! Hopefully we will go again with the whole fam! I hope you had a wonderful day Grandma!!! We love spending time with you. You are such a warm and generous person!


The birthday girl and Aunt Sue. They actually spent the day before (Grandma's real birthday) having fun inside and out of the park.


The Whole Gang (those present-excluding me) waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean-Argh!


Self-explanatory!


Boys in the "honey pot".


Grandma Perry's/mom's favorite ride! Sheer terror for her, but she did it for her grandson! What a trooper.


Mom and Evan waiting while the others rode Thunder Mountain Railroad-hold on to you hats and glasses folks!


Scott in front of the dinosaur in line for Thunder Mountain Railroad. While we were in line the "grandmas'...including Aunt Sue" were feeding the boys ice cream!


Merry-go-round! My 3 boys! Mommy doesn't ride that ride!


Dallin trying to pull the sword from the stone! Put your knee into it!


No, this guy is not a part of the family...but it is Balthazar Getty and he was just casually sitting outside of It's a Small World. Doesn't anyone know who that is? He is currently in that show Brothers and Sisters on ABC, but as a youngin, he was in Young Guns 2, and I think White Squall. I use to have a crush on him. I made I contact with him as he was returning to his seat after throwing something away. He smiled at me and winked at me as if to say "yes, I am he, and thanks for not drawing any attention to me". Scott is such a good husband that he took a pic for me!


They normally just drive me crazy, but this day they were literally driving! Here is Daddy and Evan!


And here is Grandma Perry with Dallin!


At Lego Store in downtone Disney. Cool Darth Vader!


Under the sea merry-go-round! Evan is riding a dolfin!


Cool 3-D glasses Grandma Perry and Dallin! Getting ready to ride Toy Story Mania in Disneyland California-what an awesome ride!


Daddy and Evan with their 3D glasses!


Construction Dallin!


Waiting in line for Ferris Wheel!


Dad and Dallin in line for Tower of Terror!


Silly faces outside of Tower of Terror!


Yes, Scott (and I guess me), took Dallin on tower of Terror! Can you believe it!!! My baby on that horribly scary ride! He was okay on it, he didn't scream like a baby like I did (notice my classic big mouth pose as on any ride like this), but he said he doesn't want to ride it again until he is 12 or something like that!


Mom and Dallin after the tower of terror! So cute!


Part of the parade through Disneyland California! I love Heimlich!

10 comments:

Autumn said...

Your boys are so cute! I hope to make the trip to Disneyland too when Gus gets home. How fun. And a celebrity sighting. That's awesome!

Ashlee said...

I'm going to Disneyland for New Years Eve. I'm so excited!! Looks like ya'll had so much fun. I miss you and the vampire!! I'll definately let you know next time I head to San Diego.

AJsGirls said...

I know exactly what you mean...there is something about Disneyland that makes it so very special.

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Yes that was a really good time. A little different without the whole gang there(next time) but very nice. It was beautiful weather and I survived Splash Mountain again. I just love Disneyland, can't wait to go again.

Great-Grandma said...

A big thanks to everyone that made my birthday so special. Sue, for putting up with me one whole day without anyone else, but I must say it was really relaxing. The Samsons and Carole Ann for making such a long trip for me.Of course we missed the other Perrys. Great pictures April and as always your blog in great. We will have to go some to top that event. Love you all!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

What great pictures! You guys look to be having a lot of fun. I love Disneyland too. We are so tempted to go but it is summer so I think we will wait. I know who that Getty guy is just from tabloids. Isn't that terrible? At least he wasn't with any topless woman/cheating on his wife while at Disneyland.

Jennie said...

LOVE that tower of terror shot =)

Perry Bunch said...

Looks like a great time at DL. Check you out Dallin so big to go on Tower of Terror. Again April gret pictures. See you in a few days.

Cara said...

What cute pictures! Geneveive was looking at them too and said she wants to go back, after lunch today. ha ha Looks like you all had a great time!