Monday, May 11, 2009

San Diego Zoo with The Jones Family

In April we had the privilege of hanging out with the Jones clan (Elizabeth, Aaron, Noelle and Madeleine). It was so much fun! We went to the zoo and had a great time! No matter how many times I go to the zoo I am always fascinated by everything I see-we had a blast! Thanks Jones family for coming down and staying and playing with us, we will have to do it again soon! Here is a collage of pic's from our zoo trip!

 
Posted by Picasa


Here a couple of photos of my monkeys/gorillas:

Like father...


...like sons!



And this photo is for my mom-this the Harpy Eagle up close! He eats monkeys in rain forests-awesome! (I know I know, I am such a biology nerd!)

4 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

How fun! We all need to go to the Zoo sometime!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Cool pictures! and thanks for the close up of the Harpy Eagle. I thought they looked different than that and we couldn't tell when we were there. I had such a good time that weekend.

AJsGirls said...

:) We had a great time!

ckkg said...

ohhh, i love this zoo! i'm so jealous!