Monday, May 4, 2009

Life with the boys!

I have a ton of pictures to post, and a ton of stuff to catch up on, but I will start with these adorable pictures: These are some pic's of Dallin and Evan just at home!
Making cookies with daddy-such big helpers!


A few weeks ago I went to a friends house to finish up some sewing I had to do, while we sewed the boys made their own projects-Crowns! Notice the apron Dallin is wearing-that was my project. I made aprons for Dallin and 4 of the 5 nieces and nephews in Idaho! I think he looks adorable!



Notice Evan's crown-no stickers and no decorations. When you are 19 months old you just like to take things apart-like pull off stickers. I think Dallin's crown probably now looks identical to this one, thanks to Evan!


Nice boys coming down the stairs. I think Dallin was helping Dallin slide down the stairs!


Then it was time for funny faces!


Evan has this new smile, I think it is adorable, the one eye wrinkled up! He has now mostly corrected this, but it is so cute. He really smiles big if you give him something yummy to eat!


Now Dallin is the copy-cat, this is his "smile"



So what can I say, it is sometimes hard to be the big brother. I think that being little and having things taken away etc. has taken its toll on Evan, and now is pay back. Evans favorite forms of payback-scratching (notice Dallin's scratches), pulling hair (Dallin loves this because he has the most sensitive head ever) and biting attempts! Oh the joys of boys! So the following pic's are evidence submitted in a crime against Dallin. The poor boy was scratched by Evan. Dallin decided the wounds needed bandaged, so he ran up stairs and placed the band aids on himself. He walked around everywhere like that! The end result-he looked cool for a day, but the band aids took off skin when they were finally the next day taken off. Poor little guy!



Scott thinks Dallin looks so big/grownup in this pic. What a handsome boy!




What can I say, I love my boys. They drive me crazy a lot of the day, but I enjoy them. And they say the funniest things:

Evan's favorite words (he has a very limited vocabulary): Mine, nooooooo (best when he is screaming and has his hand clenched), abre (open), bird

Dallin sayings: The other day Dallin was sick (just 3 days before his birthday) and he told me "mom, I know why I am sick". I asked "why", he answered "because I am getting old"
-Today at the zoo I overhear him tell a duck that he has run up on and scared "yeah, you better run"
He has such a great imagination. He cracks us up!

7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I love that new smile of Evan's too!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Very nice pictures. I had a wonderful time there this last weekend. It was nice to be there more than my usual 2 days. I love these little boys too and they do say the funniest things. And those smiles...they melt my heart.

Great-Grandma said...

Boys will be boys, especially brothers. I remember your mom and Aunt Sue going at it. Sisters are just as bad, maybe worse if the older sister takes advantage of the younger one. l0l Keep up the good work - we love seeing anything in the way of family!

Perry Bunch said...

The apron is super cute. The kids are going to love them. Thanks for thinking of them. Again great pictures of the boys. They have great smiles. Miss the Samson family.

AJsGirls said...

I always tell myself it's a good thing my kids are so cute because otherwise I would not be able to put up with them. :)

Shillawna said...

How funny. Your boys are a lot of fun!

Mila Wijaya said...

Love love your blog and your handsome boys. Love the family photo on your banner...what a good looking family!