Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to March



So here I continue to backtrack. I made this slide show a while ago, but it got erased, so I had to do it again. On March 7th, my beautiful cousin Deonna got married to Cody Jacobs up at Mt Charleston, which is right outside of Las Vegas. It was a perfect day. The weather was gorgeous-crisp and clear, and everything went beautifully! We were so happy to be there to celebrate such a beautiful occasion! Everyone looked great-guests included. My cousin Jeromy walked Deonna down the aisle. I have to be honest as soon as I saw Jeromy waiting a the bottom of the stairs in a tuxedo to walk with Deonna, I started to cry. It was such a beautiful day! Aunt Sue, you did a great job! And Uncle Jim and cousin Tristan did awesome taking pic's and videotaping the whole thing. I was so happy to participate as a bridesmaid...although my hair was a bit big at first...haha! It was a great day! It was fun to be with the whole family! Any excuse to get together!

5 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

You guys took some great pictures. I love the one with you and Deonna. Of course your boys are always cute. They have the perfect smiles.

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

The pictures are great. You're right it was a perfect day. I cried too when I saw Jeromy and Deonna walking down the aisle and you looked beautiful - big hair and all. Love you.

AJsGirls said...

Beautiful! Tell Deonna Congrats for me.

Tiffany said...

I love all these pictures. Your boys look adorable!

Great-Grandma said...

Your blog is always great no matter how late things are and we love seeing them anyway. Keep up the good work. Love you.