Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day



So after reading a friends blog, I decided that I too would make "green" eggs today, although we had them for dinner! Dallin wasn't too sure about them, he said they tasted funny-even though he hadn't even had one bite...he ended up eating them...Evan on the other hand had no problems eating them. I am glad we had "green" eggs for dinner because Scott didn't even realize it was ST. Patrick's day!



Dad enjoying his "green"egged breakfast burrito!


Like I said, Evan had no problems picking up the green eggs!


Dallin is really into making funny faces lately, so here they are!


So like I said, Dallin loves making funny faces...usually the face involves him crossing his eyes. It cracks me up, I just hope his face doesn't freeze like that!


Evan on the other hand is really big into mimicking lately, so here is Evan trying to do the pose that Dallin did in the picture above-cracks me up!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the funny faces. You are so good to actually do something festive for St. Patrick's. I tried to talk to Nicky about the day but she got confused when I said you could trick people by wearing a little green on your panties. She got that stuck in her mind and just kept looking at her panties all day. Maybe next year...

Autumn said...

Your boys are so cute!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

I thought of you when I had my corn beef and cabbage; how much you and your brother didn't like it. Well now I can have it and not worry what to feed you two. Too bad I didn't think about Green Eggs. That is an awsome idea. I love the funny faces. Dallin is a riot and Evan, so cute trying to be like big brother. Love to all.

Great-Grandma said...

So sweet - nice thought about the green eggs - Grandpa and I had over cooked cornbeef and cabbage. I didn't have clothes that were green, so I wore my castle ring - bling bling. Anyway Evan is growing up so fast and Dallin is a great big brother. Love you all.

Perry Bunch said...

I love the last two pictures. That is awesome that Evan in mimicking Dallin. That is to funny. We miss you boys.

AJsGirls said...

Way to go beig such a nice wife, April! That picture of Evan mimicking his brother is priceless. I just want to squeeze him, he's so cute!