Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back tracking still-Disneyland and Valentines Day!

So after celebrating Scott's birthday, I got a text message from our good friends in Utah (Alicia and Trent) asking us what we were doing that weekend (Valentine's weekend). Well they were/are troopers and they came all the way down here to visit us and Disneyland...I like to think it was us that had the most pull, but I am sure Mickey had more to do with it. So we spent two days with them at Disneyland using 2-fer passes (get into one park one day and the next park the next day for the price of a single day admission). It was a ton of fun, although Friday Feb 13th it decided to rain...at sometimes poor on us while we were at Disneyland. The little boys had a blast jumping from puddle to puddle, but it did get cold, but we stuck it through and stayed all day. We then spent Valentines day at Disney California Park. The weather was beautiful and it wasn't too crowded. It was a wonderful Valentines Day, I will expect the same treatment every year!! After a full day at the California Park we headed down to our home, where we all crashed. It was so nice to spend such a fun weekend with our great friends! Thanks of making the trip!

Here is a slide-show of our trip:

8 comments:

Autumn said...

What a fun Valentines weekend! Hopefully we'll make it there one of these years too!

Melissa said...

that was so fun ! I haven't seen trent and alicia for a long time - there were lots of cute kids in those pictures !

The Anglesey Family said...

You guys all look so cute in those classes!!!! You have the cutest family!

Fisher Family said...

That's what Valentines Day should be like every year... for EVERYONE!!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Melissa said...

That is so fun you got to do two days. I'm wishing we did two now. Maybe next year. We loved having you over the other day. Thank you for driving all that way. We love you guys.

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

I see you had lots of fun even if I wasn't there. lol Maybe next time I can go too. Loved having you here this weekend even though it was such a short, hectic visit. Great pictures, by the way. I especially love the one of Evan wandering away and of course the ones of Dallin with Darth Moll. Love you bunches.

Perry Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I think it is so funny how much Dallin & Ethan just love star wars. Those are great pictures. Now I miss DL just a little more.

Great-Grandma said...

Well, that just make me look forward to my birthday a little more. I hope you are still planning on being there with me. I'm glad you have so many good memories with so many friend. This was a great move for you. Love you.