Monday, February 9, 2009

Visit from Grandma Perry!

Grandma Perry was nice enough to come visit us the last weekend in January. We were supposed to travel up there but due to several things (one of which was Dallin giving his first scripture in Primary) we couldn't make it so she decided she needed to see the boys and drove down after work. We had such a wonderful visit with her and packed in about as much as you can in one day-we went to the Mormon Battalion festival in Old town, then went to the mexican restaurant "El Indio" (featured on Diners, drive-ins and dives of the food network-pretty good) and then over to Coronado for the sunset. It was a lovely day and a wonderful visit with grandma. We were all sad to see her drive away on Sunday but she did get to see or I should say hear Dallin's first "scripture" in Primary! We love you grandma Perry!



2 comments:

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

I had a wonderful time and yes we did a lot that day, but it was so fun. I love being with you and the boys. Being there for Dallin's first scripture was very special and he did such a good job. Can't wait until I see you all again. I love you.

Great-Grandma said...

It looks like you had a very full, fun day. Sorry I missed it. Keep up the great updates, I love them.
Love you all!