Monday, February 2, 2009

Synchronized Swimming video

I have had several people ask me about the synchronized video-so here it is. (This is from our ward Christmas party. A bunch of the girls from our ward got together and performed this "gem".) I am posting the video that Scott took with Dallin's commentary. You can't really hear the music, so imagine music from the Nutcracker! Enjoy! (This is where the popular swim cap that my boys love to wear came from)

(I am the one in red-sorry I meant to say that earlier)
video

8 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

love it April!

Autumn said...

That was hilarious! I am glad you have a fun ward out there.

Alice Jane said...

That is awesome, April!

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Finally the rest of the world can see what I've been talking about. I love it. You have such fun and talented friends. Good job girls.

AJsGirls said...

So funny! I loved hearing Dallin and Scott in the background!

Melissa said...

April, that is sooo funny. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Great-Grandma said...

What a hoot! You made your old grandma smile, it was great. The comments from Dallin and Scott were priceless. Keep up the fun.
Love you all.

tjfoit said...

That was hysterical! Loved it.