Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Evanisms



The other day we were at the park and Evan said "puh puh" and then started to "bark", it was so cute I had to put up a video!!! It is so adorable-enjoy!


video

Evan like his cousin Wyatt just got his first haircut, I don't know that I was really ready for it, but his hair was a bit straggly and he had the back comb over going on, so daddy buzzed it last night and he looks like a big boy. In fact looking at him today, his cheeks look that much bigger, so Aunt Tera, get ready to nibble on his cheeks! Dallin also wanted to have his hair cut so he too had it buzzed, what a good sport!! My boys are just so handsome!









This is a pic of "snow" in San Diego...this mall brought some in earlier. We missed the festivities but Dallin and Scott walked on the ice! Sorry it is blurry!


We also made sugar cookies (one day) and then decorated them (the next day)-or in Evan's case he just wanted to eat them as you can see from the pics! Thanks Grandma Perry for the recipe! They are yummy!








8 comments:

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

Wonderful pictures. The boys are growing so fast. Can't wait to nibble on Evan cheeks myself (so move over Aunt Tera) and I'll chew on Dallin too just for good measure. Both boys look so handsome with their new hair cuts. Good job daddy. The cookies look great, and I'm with Evan - let's just eat them!!! Love the video of Evan barking like a dog. Too cute. I miss you all and look forward to you being here in 7days. Yippee!!!

Perry Bunch said...

Now I am super excited to see you guys now that I get to nibble on those cheeks. I am like you April never ready for the 1st hair cut. We got some real snow and I am sure it is not going to go away anytime soon. The cookies look yummy!

Perry Bunch said...

I have a yard full of snow if you want it. The high today was in the teens. So I hope you don't freeze expierencing that San Diego snow.

Love,

Michael

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

I forgot to tell you that was a nice "self-portrait" you took April. You're so photogenic.:) Love you.

Perry Bunch said...

It's just me again! Hey love the background and the family picture looks great. It was so nice talking with you. I got to head to YW.

Great-Grandma said...

I love the new picture - only thing wrong is I can't put it in a frame for the future. Keep up the good work however. The boys are very good looking in their new hair cuts and I hope some of the cookies make it up to Vegas. Lots of snow here yesterday - about gone now which is nice. See you soon. Love you.

Melissa said...

The first haircut is always so traumatic. I noticed with Andy right off that it aged him. Cute cute kids and I love the new look on your blog and family picture. I do want to try to go to the WAP next week, maybe MOnday or Tuesday if it is not raining. If that doesn't work with you guys don't worry. My kids have had bad colds for weeks and that darn rain is ruining fun outdoor festivities.

Cara said...

I can't believe how big Evan is! He's such a doll too! He and Dallin look so much a like, you can totally tell their brothers, unlike Genevieve and Savannah. ha ha Hey, tell Scott I loved the superman pants. :) You guys are so cute! Merry Christmas.