Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Clone Wars!




So the boys are off to see the clone wars right now! Dallin was so excited! Four times this summer we (Dallin, Evan and I) went to the movies for the AMC summer camp-basically they play older movies for a buck. It was a lot of fun, but once the clone wars ads and the billboards came out, Dallin would ask about going to that movie, so finally the day has come! He even took his lightsaber with him...so cute! Evan and I are chillin' at home! (These are pic's I took this summer during the summer camp)

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

What a fun father/son outing. I'll bet he is in heaven (both he's). Dallin will have to tell me all about it.

Great-Grandma said...

I'm not up on that stuff, but know the boy's enjoyed it. Dallin is such a little man and Scott is great going to things like that with him. It's something they will both remember!

Perry Bunch said...

How was the movie Dallin? Ethan wants to see it so bad.