I tell you, Evan is a climbing monkey!!!! He loves to climb up, over or onto anything in his path! Usually it is places where he shouldn't be that interest him so much. I think I get a work out everyday just picking him up or scooting him out of those particularly interesting places. I don't remember Dallin being such a climber; man does he keep me on my toes! So here are the top 5 places he likes to climb:
5. IN the dishwasher- he used to climb up and then just sit there, but now the newest trick is to stand up
4. IN the fridge/freezer- it is like he has a sixth sense for knowing when one of those doors magically opens.
3. The bathroom-the sixth sense also picks up when the door is open. He of course loves the toliet. His newest trick in the bathroom is to pull himself up the stool and stand at the sink.
2. The stairs- he thinks it is a game, he will climb the first two steps to that landing, then wait until one of us sees him and then he takes off up the stairs. Today he tried to climb up and over the gate at the bottom of the steps and got stuck.
1. On top of mom or dad-whoever is on the floor. He loves to climb up us-it is really adorable.
4 weeks ago