Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party

So last night a couple of friends and I headed to the "Breaking Dawn" book release party at Barnes and Noble. The party didn't start until 10pm, with the book being released at 12:01am. I am a fan of the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer and this is the 4th book in the series. I went for the festivities but I didn't stay and buy the book( I don't have any of them, I have borrowed the first 3 from the library). It was a lot of fun, although I was hoping to see some people dressed in crazy vampire get up-but alas, that did not happen, probably because this a young adult book, so most of the people at the party were teenagers. I was probably the one who looked out of place being the oldie there! But it was fun none the less!





3 comments:

The Van Boerum Family said...

I had lots of fun with you guys last night...we totally should have worn some vampire costumes, but then people would really think that we were a bunch of crazy old ladies1

Perry Bunch said...

Looks like a fun night April.

Melissa said...

I can't believe you went and didn't buy the book ! You are stronger than me !