Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wild Animal Park



Before we left for our trip to Vegas we went out the Wild Animal Park. It was super fun, but super warm that day! Here are a few of the pic's we took from our animal adventure!
(Sorry the slideshow options are in spanish, the "ver todas las fotos"button is the button to push to see all the pictures-the other button "crea el tuyo" is to create your own"...maybe the program knows I am only miles from the border...coincidence or psychic phenomenon???)

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

You're getting really good at this blogging thing. I'm quite impressed. Looks like you had a great time at the Animal Park. San Diego seems to agree with you. Can't wait to come down again. I love you. Kiss those boys for me.

ckkg said...

i have yet to go to this place. my brother tells us about it all the time and it sounds so fun! maybe on our next trip we will finally have to visit!