Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bloggin Fun!

This blogging thing is super fun, I had no idea how fun it would be to read everyones comments or just catch up with lost friends.
I am proud to anounce that we took the plunge and bought a new computer-Yippee! Hopefully this means no more spontaneous shut downs during the creation of email or now blog messages (that was the main problem with our other computer)-that makes me super cranky...I almost swear. So, thanks economic stimulus for our new computer, although how many times can you really spend your economic stimulus...this has got to be at least the 3rd time for us...haha! Just kidding! Now I just have to pull our pic's from the other computer and upload them here, there are some great ones so hopefully that will motivate me to upload them quickly!

2 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

You guys must be so excited to have a new computer. See you in couple weeks.

cassie and scottie said...

Hey April! I was down in san diego a couple of weeks ago and I really wanted to stop by and say hi. It was kind of a whirlwind trip though, and I was only there for a couple of hours. Its good to hear that you guys are doing great. I can't believe how big dallin and evan are getting.