Sunday, June 8, 2008

About Us!



I imagine that most people who will be looking at this blog already know about us, but some of you haven't heard what we have been up to the last couple of years because I am such a slacker. So here is a recap:


Scott and I were married January 4, 2003 in the beautiful Las Vegas Nevada LDS temple.

We met at BYU so it was only natural that we would return there so that Scott could finish school and ultimately get a "real" job.

I worked at Utah Valley State College, soon be Utah Valley University as of July 1st 2008, as an adjunct biology instructor.

May 3, 2005 Dallin Scott Samson was born into our family.

Shortly after his birth I began working full time at UVSC as the biology lab manager.

August 2007 Scott finishes most of his classes at BYU, graduates and begins an internship shortly after.

September 17, 2007 Evan Michael Samson was born-he came into this world feet first (that is another story)

November 2007 Scott accepts a job with Solar Turbines in San Diego California.

January 2008 we move from our lovely townhome in Provo, with the hopes of quickly moving into our townhome in Chula Vista California...3 weeks later we move in!


That is our life to this point in a nut shell! I will add more details as I get a better feel for the blogging world!

7 comments:

Great-Grandma said...

I love it - nutshell and all!!!
Great Grandma Perry

Mom/Grandma Perry said...

This looks great. I'll put it in my "favorites" and check it from time to time. It will be fun to see and hear about the Samsons. Good work.

Perry Bunch said...

April- It looks great! Hey I will call you soon.

leslie coppin said...

April!! It's been nice reading up on you guys. If the stars align I should be joining bart for a conference in the end of Feb '09 in San Diego. So if that's the case, we'll definitely have to hook up.

April said...

That would be awesome Leslie, I hope we can meet up I need to meet you little guys and girl!

Emily and Dave said...

Good job on the blog! I'm glad you ventured into cyberspace!

Melissa said...

Jeff and I are excited you started a blog too. I think if you click on my name, it will take you to our blog link. It is a great way to keep in touch when you live far from family. Let's get together soon.